Over the years I’ve discovered that when I take on a new venture there are five questions that I always find myself asking God:
- WHO: The first question is to ask God to show me WHO I should be working with and for. It is important to attract the right people and to make sure everyone is on the same page. When we ask who, the universe then creates divine connections with like minded people that are seeking what is being offered. In the business world this is known as the target market, demographics and opportunity.
- WHAT: The second question is WHAT thoughts and ideas can I present to the person in front of me that will resonate with them in order for us to work together? Here, I am asking God for the right words that will move the potential client into action. This is where developing and practicing my presentation becomes critical as it is intended to create an elevated experience that keeps the potential client wanting more. In the business world this is the strategic planning process.
- WHERE: The third question is WHERE is the venue in which everything is to take place? Everything has to come together in the right location. The answer to this question has to be detailed for example, which country, city, building.. The area in which the manifestation takes place is important because it creates the experience. And the experience creates abundance.
- WHY: The fourth question is WHY God WHY? I ask this question whenever I face obstacles and negative people who put up roadblocks, and when fear and doubt starts to creep in my mind. It is during this phase that I ask for insight, discernment and what lessons are to be learned. This is the time I tap into my gut feelings and lean into my trust in God.
- WHEN: Finally, asking WHEN is the most challenging question of all. I always want things to be done yesterday! However, exercising patience is the hardest part of the process. In God’s timing everything is perfect and on time because he is in control. If I look at the what so of God’s timing, the delays are for lessons to be learned, a skill to be acquired, people, places and situations to be transformed in order to be made ready for what is being offered to show up as a blessing.
Once the above questions have been answered, the HOW part of the equation is manifested by faith, trust, gratitude and a positive attitude. Which are magnets and a secret recipe for SUCCESS.
The final thing I want to leave you with is the notion that every action in your ventures should create a supply and demand effect. Once the supply is there the demand will come to overflow with abundance. You then have more than enough for yourself and to continuously give back from the overflow. Prayer and thanksgiving will always keep the glass full and overflowing.
Written by: Fatima Gould